Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
As a local and international Organisation, RACP Congress 2015 presents an excellent opportunity to promote and invest in your brand as a sponsor and/or exhibitor. As the largest annual mulch-disciplinary internal medicine meeting in Australasia, RACP Congress 2015 brings together local and international experts in the medical and health care industry.
As a sponsor/exhibitor of Congress 2015, you have an excellent opportunity to:
- Demonstrate your organisation’s alignment with The Royal Australasian College of Physicians, the largest specialist medical College in Australasia.
- Promote your organisation and your products to delegates, ranging from clinicians and researchers to practitioners and policy makers.
- Maintain a high profile within the health sector in Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
- Increase awareness of your brand
- Open the door to broader and more meaningful exposure to your target audience through many mediums – from traditional methods of print and electronic media to social media, and by engaging directly with Congress delegates on a personal level.
- Network and build new relationships with key industry figures.
- There is no better way to reach more than 900* internal medicine physicians, paediatric and child health physicians, metropolitan and rural practitioners, clinicians and researchers and allied health professionals; book your sponsorship package for RACP Congress 2015, today.
*Figure based on the previous year’s delegate numbers.
For further information please download RACPCongress2015-Sponsorship Exhibition Prospectus (PDF)
Demand is expected to be high, so act quickly to guarantee your chosen sponsorship and maximise your investment through promotion of your organisation in the lead up to Congress.
For any enquiries regarding sponsorship and exhibition, please contact:
Thomas Howden, Sponsorship Development Manager, RACP Congress 2015
T: +61 2 9213 4016 | F: +61 7 3858 5499